PRIME is an international itinerant conference. Previous editions of PRIME were:
- PRIME 2005, organized by EPFL in Lausanne, Switzerland.
- PRIME 2006, organized by University of Lecce in Otranto, Italy.
- PRIME 2007, organized by University of Bordeaux in Bordeaux, France.
- PRIME 2008, organized by Bogaziçi University in Istanbul, Turkey.
- PRIME 2009, organized by University College Cork in Cork, Ireland.
- PRIME 2010, organized by Berlin Institute of Technology in Berlin, Germany.
- PRIME 2011, organized by Fondazione Bruno Kessler in Madonna di Campiglio, Italy.
- PRIME 2012, organized by RWTH Aachen University in Aachen, Germany.
- PRIME 2013, organized by Infineon Technologies and Microelectronics Events in Villach, Austria.
- PRIME 2014, organized by CEA-LETI Minatech in Grenoble, France.
- PRIME 2015, organized by University of Glasgow in Glasgow, Scotland.
- PRIME 2016, organized by University of Lisbon in Lisbon, Portugal.
- PRIME 2017, organized by University of Salerno and University of Catania, Italy.
- PRIME 2018, organized by Czech Technical University in Prague, Faculty of Nuclear Sciences
and Physical Engineering of CTU in Prague, and Instituto de Microelectrónica de Sevilla, in Prague, Czech Republic.